Steredenn: Binary Stars Now Available On The Nintendo Switch
Steredenn: Binary Stars is now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop. This Arcade, Shoot’em Up genre game is priced at $12.99US and $15.99CA. Developed by Pixelnest and Published by Plug In Digital.
See game trailer and description below:
Game description is from Nintendo’s site:
Endless chaotic space shooter. Ruthless roguelike inside.
Steredenn: Binary Stars is an award-winning mashup of a classic shmup and a rogue-like, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Fly solo or co-op with a friend, fighting off the worst scourges of space in a never-ending struggle for survival.
Steredenn: Binary Stars is the hugely expanded version of the acclaimed Steredenn. Enjoy infinite replayability and unforgiving gameplay through intense boss fights, (almost) randomly generated environments, twisted space events and a massive arsenal of weapons.
Enhance your ship during your flight with upgrades aplenty, and forge your own path across the universe!
- QUICK, INTENSE SESSIONS: with rock-hard boss battles that’ll keep you coming back for “just one more run”
- INFINITE REPLAYABILITY: Endless arcade action, where levels are (practically) randomly-generated.
- LOCAL COOP MODE: 2 ships, 4 weapons, 1 lifebar – test your friendships!
- 5 PLAYABLE SHIPS: each with its own special ability and playstyle
- MIGHTY ARSENAL: 42 weapons and 30 upgrades with tons of customisation options
- BOSS RUSH: fight a weekly selection of epic bosses and work your way up the leaderboard
- DAILY RUN: Try to get to number one in a special daily leaderboard where all players share the same run, guns and bosses. Be ready – you only get one chance per day!
- ARENA: Unlock a boss by defeating it in the main game. Then, train against it in a 1-on-1 duel. Your guns, your laws, your fight.
THE ULTIMATE EDITION: Loads of new content, reworked balancing, scoring, optimisation & always more polish
Steredenn: Binary Stars is a fast-paced action filled game worth checking out. The Original Steredenn launched in 2015 on Steam and Xbox One with well received reviews. It has an 88% positive rating on Steam – Jeuxvideo.com called it the “Best Shoot’em Up Indie game of the year”. Steredenn: Binary Stars is an updated version of the original, which means it should be a safe purchase. You can find the original Steredenn on Steam Here.