Nintendo Has Updated The Game Arms To Version 5.3
Nintendo has updated Arms to version 5.3. The new update has added several new features and content as well as adjustments to the abilities of some fighters and ARMS. You can see the full patch notes below from Nintendo’s website.
- New “Dashboard” feature added.
- Check out the latest rankings, and tons of useful videos!
- From Dashboard you can see the following.
- Latest Worldwide & Regional Rankings
- Party Crash Ranking by time slot
- ARMS “Tips & Techniques” video collection
- “Fighter Focus” video collection with tips for each fighter
- “Tournament Clips” to so you can learn from the best
- 15 Images added to Gallery.
- Korean language is now supported.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as follows.
|Fighters / Arms||Adjustments|
|Ribbon Girl||Freshening up lightens your heart and your feet. Ah, Spring! Increased air dash movement speed.|
But it feels like her feet don’t quite touch the ground properly… Decreased dash movement speed.
|Misango||Increased rush gauge fill rate when in red and blue spirit form to be equal to that of other characters.|
|Coolerang||Increased extension speed.|
Increased retraction speed.
|Lokjaw||Increased retraction speed.|
Fixed issue where under certain conditions ARM would not recover for an extended time.
|Scorpio||Increased charge attack damage.|
Decreased retraction speed.
|Skully||Increased charge attack damage.|
|Glusher||Increased charge attack damage.|
|Parabola||Increased expansion rate while extending. No change to expansion during charge.|
|Nade||Decreased retraction speed.|
|Chakram||Decreased charge attack speed.|
What are your thoughts on the character ability adjustments?