Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Is Now Available For Fire Emblem Warriors
Fire Emblems has a rather big update yesterday. The game has been updated version 1.5.0 for the Nintendo Switch and 3DS. The brand new Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Pack has also be released – which will add characters Owain, Tharja and Olivia. New costumes will also be available as well as new history mode maps and more. You can see the list of official patch notes below from Nintendo’s site:
- Fire Emblem Awakening Pack compatibility has been added.
- The level cap for characters has been increased to 150.
- New weapon attribute, Legendary, has been added.
- New blessings have been added.
- New crests have been added.
- Level Reset has been added. After clearing Story Mode, you can reset a character’s level at the Temple.
- Continuous Blessings setting has been added. You can receive the same blessings as the last battle without going to the Temple.
- Video-capture compatibility has been added.
- Credits have been updated.
- Improvements to the UI.
- Various bug fixes.
Are you excited for this DLC pack?